Saanich house fire causes $100,000 damage
Nov 10 2012
Saanich firefighters were called to a home in the 400 block of Viaduct Avenue on Thursday morning after receiving reports of a house on fire.
The call came in at 7: 14 a.m. The occupants got out of the home safely.
The fire is believed to have started around the area of the wood-burning fireplace. The investigation is ongoing.
Damage estimates are in the range of $100,000.
Notice: Undefined index: event in /home/viccity/public_html/v2/content.php on line 67