What's on The Zone @ 91-3 ::

Link

Login

Re:fresh Friday @ Upstairs Cabaret
Soft Wear Wednesdays @ Upstairs Cabaret
Fever Fridays @ V-Lounge (Live Entertainment) @ V-Lounge
Uptown Saturdays @ V-Lounge @ V-Lounge
MONKEY WRENCH @ Darcys @ Darcy's Pub

Candle causes house fire in Cordova Bay; two injured

Dec 09 2012

Two people were taken to hospital early Saturday morning after a house fire that was caused by an unattended candle falling onto a bed.

Damage to the single-family home in the 500 block of Rambler Road, near Lochside Drive in Cordova Bay, was estimated to be about $20,000, according to the Saanich fire department.

Firefighters responded to the call around 5 a.m.

It took about an hour to put the fire out.

Two people in the home suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to hospital.

We thought you might also be interested in..